BlueByte Software, aiming to time saving, presented the Fashion Works, which covers only the needs of commercial clothing and footwear retail.
It also addresses to:
- Groups of shops of different companies.
- Companies with multiple branches.
- Shops with multiple outlets and warehouses.
Fashion Works is an innovative program that offers the possibility of:
- Association of supplier and supplier’s stock items.
- Balance of quantities by color-size.
- Pending orders and commitments for one shop or for all shops.
- Free fields for classification of stock items.
- Ability to design and add additional fields.
- Set season discounts on all types of stock items and for each stock item separately.
- Possibility of mass change of data, using all possible filters.
- Usability of two barcode for each stock item (previous software’s or manufacturer’s barcode and Fashion Works’s barcode).
- Physical inventory with wireless portable device with barcode reader.
- Tax inventory.
Complete monitoring of customers:
- Full data recording.
- Client’s marketing by using plastic barcode cards for members and discounts.
- Connection of client with a price range or a permanent discount without the use of complex pricelists.
- Quick mode for simultaneously use of 2 barcode (primary and alternate).
- Exchange stock items with one receipt (return – sale).
- Select seller even for each stock item on the same receipt.
- Multiple payment options simultaneously (multiple credit cards and / or cash).
- Ability to import discount amount or percentage of each stock item or the entire sale.
- Select frequent customer through barcode.
- Quick Search of stock item in case of barcode’s absence.
- Notify for blocked stock items.
- Capability of stock item’s classification as good by the vendor for immediate order decision.
- Connection with cash registers.
Use and control of orders:
- Use of barcode.
- Add quantities of stock items using ratios (sortimento).
- Monitoring incomplete orders.
- Easy transformation of one or more orders to purchase invoices.
- Ability to display stock items of only one supplier in order’s data entry.
- Commitments and orders to all attended stores.
- Transformations of receipts.